Re: VirtualBox /dev/vboxdrv [Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)]

> Reiniciaste?
> por el error me surge al reiniciar, aclaro que en este servidor solo y
> nada mas que VirtualBox es lo unico que tengo instalado. :S
> ahora estoy bajando squeeze-backports como dijos Matias. Para ver que pasa.
>

> --
> Atte,
> Egui Mariano Germán

Insisto: si tu problema es cuando reinicias el equipo físico, es que
te está faltando el módulo.

The character device /dev/vboxdrv does not exist

When starting VirtualBox OSE, the following message is shown:

    *

      WARNING: The character device /dev/vboxdrv does not exist.
               Please install the virtualbox-ose-modules package for
your kernel and
               load the module named vboxdrv into your system.

               You will not be able to start VMs until this problem is fixed.

Load the VirtualBox OSE kernel module (also load vboxnetflt in Debian Squeeze):

    *

      $ su
      # modprobe vboxdrv

If the module is not found, refer to Installation to provide a
virtualbox-ose-modules-* package to your system. To load the module(s)
at system startup, edit /etc/default/virtualbox-ose and set
LOAD_VBOXDRV_MODULE to 1.