Re: bacula. salvas

EMNI Yoan García Cáceres escribió:
> Hola lista.
>
> Tengo un servidor de salvas bacula. El mismo hace las salvas bien.
> Existe algun sofware que sea capaz de reconocer un volumen de bacula
> y manipularlo osea leer copiar archivos etc...  ?????

Buenos días

	Para extraer el contenido de una cinta y ver que tiene [1] :

##### Parte de la web, por si no tienes internet #######

bextract

If you find yourself using bextract, you probably have done something
wrong. For example, if you are trying to recover a file but are having
problems, please see the Restoring When Things Go Wrong section of the
Restore chapter of this manual.

Normally, you will restore files by running a Restore Job from the
Console program. However, bextract can be used to extract a single file
or a list of files from a Bacula tape or file. In fact, bextract can be
a useful tool to restore files to an empty system assuming you are able
to boot, you have statically linked bextract and you have an appropriate
bootstrap file.

Please note that some of the current limitations of bextract are:

It cannot restore access control lists (ACL) that have been backed up
along with the file data.
It cannot restore Win32 non-portable streams (typically default).
It cannot restore encrypted files.
The command line length is relatively limited, which means that you
cannot enter a huge number of volumes. If you need to enter more volumes
than the command line supports, please use a bootstrap file (see below).
It is called:

Usage: bextract [-d debug_level] <device-name> <directory-to-store-files>
       -b <file>       specify a bootstrap file
       -dnn            set debug level to nn
       -e <file>       exclude list
       -i <file>       include list
       -p              proceed inspite of I/O errors
       -V              specify Volume names (separated by |)
       -?              print this message
where device-name is the Archive Device (raw device name or full
filename) of the device to be read, and directory-to-store-files is a
path prefix to prepend to all the files restored.

NOTE: On Windows systems, if you specify a prefix of say d:/tmp, any
file that would have been restored to c:/My Documents will be restored
to d:/tmp/My Documents. That is, the original drive specification will
be stripped. If no prefix is specified, the file will be restored to the
original drive.

Extracting with Include or Exclude Lists

Using the -e option, you can specify a file containing a list of files
to be excluded. Wildcards can be used in the exclusion list. This option
will normally be used in conjunction with the -i option (see below).
Both the -e and the -i options may be specified at the same time as the
- -b option. The bootstrap filters will be applied first, then the include
list, then the exclude list.

Likewise, and probably more importantly, with the -i option, you can
specify a file that contains a list (one file per line) of files and
directories to include to be restored. The list must contain the full
filename with the path. If you specify a path name only, all files and
subdirectories of that path will be restored. If you specify a line
containing only the filename (e.g. my-file.txt) it probably will not be
extracted because you have not specified the full path.

For example, if the file include-list contains:

/home/kern/bacula
/usr/local/bin
Then the command:

./bextract -i include-list -V Volume /dev/nst0 /tmp

will restore from the Bacula archive /dev/nst0 all files and directories
in the backup from /home/kern/bacula and from /usr/local/bin. The
restored files will be placed in a file of the original name under the
directory /tmp (i.e. /tmp/home/kern/bacula/... and /tmp/usr/local/bin/...).

############

> Mediante la interface BAT no puedo restaurar archivos de hace un mes o
> dos meses atras, en el *version browser* solo me deja marcar los del mes
> actual, por que??????

No entiendo bien tu pregunta, si puedes explicarla un poco mas. Podremos
intentar ver algo.

De todas formas existe una lista de bacula en castellano ( y contesta el
desarrollador y todo XD )

bacula-users-es@lists.sourceforge.net

[1]
http://www.lllf.uam.es/~antonio/documentos/bacula/dev-manual/Volume_Utility_Tools.html#SECTION003960000000000000000

> saludos,

Saludos

- --
"Si los tontos volaran, el cielo se oscurecería"

No me envié correos en formatos propietarios
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html