Re: editor latex para gnome

El día 14 de noviembre de 2008 10:27, javier <javierredolfi@gmail.com> escribió:
> hola a todos.
>
> Quería saber si alguien conoce un editor de latex para gnome, o sea que
> use las librerías de gnome.
>
> Por ahora estoy usando kile, pero me gustaría usar uno de gnome.

Si no me falla el inglés:
Texmaker A Cross-Platform LaTeX Editor
Texmaker is a clean, highly configurable LaTeX editor with good hot key
support and extensive Latex documentation. Texmaker integrates many tools
needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application. It has
some nice features such as syntax highlighting, insertion of 370 mathematical
symbols with only one click, and "structure view" of the document for easier
navigation.

Y también:
vim-latexsuite, view, edit and compile LaTeX documents from within Vim
vim-latexsuite attempts to provide a comprehensive set of tools to view,
edit and compile LaTeX documents in Vim. Together, they provide tools starting
from macros to speed up editing LaTeX documents to functions for forward
searching .dvi documents.

This package also provides help to LaTeX in Vim.

Espero te sirva.

--
usuario linux  #274354
normas de la lista: http://wiki.debian.org/NormasLista