Re: Configuration problem with Merlin U630 and Amena

Am 2008-06-19 11:29:33, schrieb Agustin Martin:
> No sé si te has dado cuenta de que pide (en el idioma que puede) información
> sobre conexión con una compañía española de telefonía móvil, Amena (que
> ahora es Orange). Me parece que la petición es razonable y la lista adecuada,
> al igual que lo hubiera sido si se refiriera a una compañía argentina, ...,
> aunque es cierto que es difícil saberlo fuera de España.

It is NOT a problem with the language but with "Amena".  I have  already
ontacted "Orange" but the do not want to help me since I am not  one  of
there customers...  The configuration  from  "Bougues Telecom"  (FR)  or
"O2" (DE) does not work with "Amena".  I had the same problem  with  the
turkish provider "Turkcell" which reqiore a  special  parameter  in  the
chatscript.

> No creo que en las listas alemanas le puedan ayudar mucho, en las francesas
> tal vez ya que ahora Amena es Orange, pero también es posible que no sea
> útil porque se sigan manteniéndose peculiaridades de Amena.

Note:   Sorry that I write in english, but I have problems to WRITE
        spanish.  However, I can read it.

Note 2: I am one of those peoples speaking, reading and writing more
        languages (42) as 99.999999% of the peoples worldwide.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)