Re: Knetfiter crash, knetfilter se rompe

"nones nones" <d4nxian@gmail.com> wrote:

> Package: knetfilter
> Version: 3.5.0
> Kernel version: Linux (i686) release 2.6.18-4-686
> Error Signal: 11
>
> English:
> I only open and close the application (as root), and then... it crash.
>
> Spanish:
> Solo abro y cierro la aplicación (como root), entonces... se rompe.
>

> (no debugging symbols found)
> Using host libthread_db library
> "/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libthread_db.so.1". (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)

Try installing more of the relevant *-dbg packages, for example,
kdelibs-dbg or kdebase-dbg. You will get a more useful backtrace that
way.

Kudos for including the backtrace in the first place, though, that is
just what you need to get help in the event of a program crash.

--
Andrew J. Barr

Woke up in my clothes again this morning,
don't know exactly where I am...