Re: Nuevo miembro en la familia

On 11/17/06, Santiago R. Lunar M. <santiago.lunar@gmail.com> wrote:

Qué horror, ¿cómo le han puesto ese nombre?

Me recuerda un poco a los Simpson, por qué será :-P
--
Rubén Díaz Alonso "OuTiMe"
http://outime.hacked.es

This message is intended exclusively for its addresses and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a personal
privilege or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any read, dissemination,
copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.
If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify
me via e-mail and delete it.