Re: Calidad de servicio en Debian

root@SYSADMIN:/home/carlos# apt-cache search shaper
chkrootkit - Checks for signs of rootkits on the local system
albumshaper - Photo album creator and photo manipulator
libroxen-watchdog - Watchdog module for the Roxen Challenger web server
shapecfg - Bandwidth limiter for virtual network interfaces
shaper - Traffic shaper init script (cbq.init) for Linux
shaperd - A user-mode traffic shaper for tcp-ip networks
swh-plugins - Steve Harris's LADSPA plugins
trickle - User-space bandwidth shaper
wondershaper - Easy to use traffic shaping script