Re: Problemas al escribir a la lista desde gmail

Hola amigos , por lo que se dice por ahí, es el comportamiento normal de
gmail. Considera como duplicado el email que mando a la lista y vuelve
de ella.

Pues vaya una m.....

Gracias.
Ramiro Aceves.

Adjunto texto:

> on different servers, and on two of them I don't recieve copies of my
> own posts, even though I've set the relevant option to yes:

It's likely nothing to do with your Mailman settings, GMail
automatically discards the incoming message from the list as a
duplicate and retains only your original sent message.

This applies to just about all mailing lists, Yahoogroups, LSoft
ListServ, Mailman, Google Groups.  The only lists where I get my
messages back from the list are Topica lists, they must do something
that keeps GMail from seeing it as a duplicate of my sent message.
And now that I think of it, there's one other private list running on
Majordomo that I also get back my own messages.

Maybe that third list where you do get copies back does something like
Topica, something that keeps GMail from seeing it as a duplicate.