New Christmas Section at Britbuys.com

Hi,

This year's Christmas section is now open at www.britbuys.com.

My I suggest you take a look if you are planning on putting in an order as
all these stocks are strictly limited and Christmas is not far away.  If
there is something that is not on the list please let us know and we will
endeavour to get it for you.

In addition to the Christmas items, all our usual items are still available
for sale with new lines being added frequently.

I look forward to receiving your order.

On behalf of all the Staff here at Britbuys.com I would like to wish you a
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Chris
www.britbuys.com