Mas sobre Sarge y su kernel...

Hola a todos... aca hay un mail mas de Horms, donde comenta justamente lo que
decia sobre que Sarge esta congelado, etc. Saludos.

> Is there any way to have the ultimate kernel (the linux-* package) in
> Sarge or it is available only for Debian Unstable?

As Sven mentioned in his message, we are working on ways to do this,
however, fundamentaly Sarge is fozen, cold, on ice, being updated
infrequently at best. And thus, getting older by the day. If you want
something more up to date, testing or unstable are probably better
suited to your needs.

--
Horms

--