suscribe

los grandes logros, al principio son imposibles
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 4:45 PM
Subject: Your debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org subscription has been terminated

Dear subscriber,

The following unsubscription has been done on your behalf:
maby@hotpop.com from debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org

This email address was removed from the list, as we received
167 bounces in the last 24 hours. During this time period, 144
messages were sent out.

The current bounce threshold for debian-user-spanish is 115.

Please feel free to subscribe to the list again as soon as your
email problems have been resolved.

For your convenience, we have attached the final bounce message
which caused your address to be removed from the list.

You are welcome to contact us, if you think this message was
sent in error.

Sincerely,

The Listmaster Team

--
This message has been generated by reaper.pl (0.19).