Re: DMA para DVD

De http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RestrictedFormats:

If DVD playback is jerky or you notice optical data transfer (i.e
burning a CD/DVD) is slower than it should be then you need to enable
DMA transfer for that drive by editing the file:

/etc/hdparm.conf

You will need to know the device name of your DVD drive (e.g /dev/hdc)
and then enable DMA with the 'dma = on' command. Then, either reboot or
run the following command:

sudo /sbin/hdparm -d 1 /dev/hdc