Re: Postfix, uso de body_checks

Antonio Lemus escribió:

> ¿Hay manera de decirle a postfix que la cuenta postmaster@dominio.com no sea
> chechada por las regas de restricción puesta en postfix?

Eso está contestado en la FAQ de postfix, que te recomiendo que leas:

   63. I'm using header_checks and body_checks to block spam, but some
   legitimate email is blocked by my checks. Is there any way to
   whitelist some mail so that the header and body checks are not
   applied?

   No. Header and body checks are applied to every message and should be
   used for simple checks that can easily be applied to all mail. If you
   need anything more sophisticated, you should set up a content filter
   that has the smarts you need.