Re: TNEF y Amavis

San Google tiene la respuesta:

http://openwebmail.org/openwebmail/doc/faq.txt

Q: I got some messages that have attachment with filename "Unknown.tnef"
   and contenttype "application/ms-tnef",
   how can I extract files from this attachment?
A: Solution 1:

   You need to install tnef viewer in the user computer,
   the viewer is available at http://www.ericphelps.com/tnef/

   Solution 2:

   You have to install the tnef extracter on the openwebmail server,
   it is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/tnef/.

   To extract the files inside a tnef attachment, the user can save the
   attachment into openwebmail webdisk, than extract files through webdisk
   interface.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:36:27 +0100, José María Mencía wrote