Re: kernel 2.6.2-1-k7

El Sábado, 21 de Febrero de 2004 16:52, Aritz Beraza Garayalde escribió:

> Has añadido la lista con sel initrd al /etc/lilo.conf
No entiendo..:-)
¿Como hago sel initrd? Me dice que sel no es ningún comando...

> recuerda que después de hacer cualquier cambio al /etc/lilo.conf has de
> vovler a ejecutar lilo como root.

Eso ya lo hago. De hecho, lilo me da mensaje conforme se ha añadido el nuevo
kernel. Pero luego no arranca...

Este es el contenido de lilo.conf:
=========lilo.conf=================
vga=791
# /etc/lilo.conf - See: `lilo(8)' and `lilo.conf(5)',
# ---------------       `install-mbr(8)', `/usr/share/doc/lilo/',
#                       and `/usr/share/doc/mbr/'.

# +---------------------------------------------------------------+
# |                        !! Reminder !!                         |
# |                                                               |
# | Don't forget to run `lilo' after you make changes to this     |
# | conffile, `/boot/bootmess.txt', or install a new kernel.  The |
# | computer will most likely fail to boot if a kernel-image      |
# | post-install script or you don't remember to run `lilo'.      |
# |                                                               |
# +---------------------------------------------------------------+

# Support LBA for large hard disks.
#
lba32

# Overrides the default mapping between harddisk names and the BIOS'
# harddisk order. Use with caution.
#disk=/dev/hde
#    bios=0x81

#disk=/dev/sda
#    bios=0x80

# Specifies the boot device.  This is where Lilo installs its boot
# block.  It can be either a partition, or the raw device, in which
# case it installs in the MBR, and will overwrite the current MBR.
#
boot=/dev/hda

# Specifies the device that should be mounted as root. (`/')
#
root=/dev/hdb1

# Enable map compaction:
# Tries to merge read requests for adjacent sectors into a single
# read request. This drastically reduces load time and keeps the
# map smaller.  Using `compact' is especially recommended when
# booting from a floppy disk.  It is disabled here by default
# because it doesn't always work.
#
# compact

# Installs the specified file as the new boot sector
# You have the choice between: bmp, compat, menu and text
# Look in /boot/ and in lilo.conf(5) manpage for details
#
install=/boot/boot-menu.b

# Specifies the location of the map file
#
map=/boot/map

# You can set a password here, and uncomment the `restricted' lines
# in the image definitions below to make it so that a password must
# be typed to boot anything but a default configuration.  If a
# command line is given, other than one specified by an `append'
# statement in `lilo.conf', the password will be required, but a
# standard default boot will not require one.
#
# This will, for instance, prevent anyone with access to the
# console from booting with something like `Linux init=/bin/sh',
# and thus becoming `root' without proper authorization.
#
# Note that if you really need this type of security, you will
# likely also want to use `install-mbr' to reconfigure the MBR
# program, as well as set up your BIOS to disallow booting from
# removable disk or CD-ROM, then put a password on getting into the
# BIOS configuration as well.  Please RTFM `install-mbr(8)'.
#
# password=tatercounter2000

# Specifies the number of deciseconds (0.1 seconds) LILO should
# wait before booting the first image.
#
delay=20

# You can put a customized boot message up if you like.  If you use
# `prompt', and this computer may need to reboot unattended, you
# must specify a `timeout', or it will sit there forever waiting
# for a keypress.  `single-key' goes with the `alias' lines in the
# `image' configurations below.  eg: You can press `1' to boot
# `Linux', `2' to boot `LinuxOLD', if you uncomment the `alias'.
#
# message=/boot/bootmess.txt
prompt
timeout=150
#	prompt
#	single-key
#	delay=100
#	timeout=100

# Kernel command line options that apply to all installed images go
# here.  See: The `boot-prompt-HOWO' and `kernel-parameters.txt' in
# the Linux kernel `Documentation' directory.
#
# append=""
append="hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi hde=scsi hdf=scsi hdg=scsi
hdh=scsi apm=power-off nomce"

# Boot up Linux by default.
#
default=Linux

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.22-xfs
	label=Linux
	initrd=/boot/initrd.gz
	read-only
#	restricted
#	alias=1

image=/vmlinuz.old
	label=LinuxOLD
	read-only
	optional
#	restricted
#	alias=2
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.0-1-386
	label=Linux-01-386
	initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.0-1-386
	read-only
	optional
#	restricted
#	alias=3

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.2-1-k7
	label=Linux-2-1-k7
	initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.2-1-k7
	read-only
	optional
#	restricted
#	alias=4
# If you have another OS on this machine to boot, you can uncomment the
# following lines, changing the device name on the `other' line to
# where your other OS' partition is.
#
# other=/dev/hda4
#	label=HURD
#	restricted
#	alias=3
#other=/dev/hde1
#  label="WinNT(hde1)"

#other=/dev/hde5
#  label="WinNT(hde5)"

#other=/dev/hde6
#  label="WinNT(hde6)"

other=/dev/hda1
  label="Win/DOS(hda1)"

#other=/dev/hda5
#  label="Windows(hda5)"

#other=/dev/hda6
#  label="Windows(hda6)"

#other=/dev/hda7
#  label="Windows(hda7)"

> Ah! no hagas un reply a un mensaje de la lista para enviar un nuevo mail
> a la lista, los clientes luego no ordenan bien los mails por temas.

Ok. Tomo nota.

Salutacions,

Josep Lloret