Re: 2 dudas...

El Mar 11 Nov 2003 19:35, Tux!! escribió:
> Muy bueno el programita.... pero no me sirvio :( ya que solo trabaja
> sobre ext2, ext3, swap, fat y fat32... y yo tengo Debian sobre Raiserfs.

apt-cache show parted
package: parted
 Parted currently supports DOS, Mac, Sun, BSD, GPT, MIPS and
 PC98 disklabels/partition tables, as well as a 'loop' (raw
 disk) type which allows use on RAID/LVM. Filesystems which
 are currently fully supported are ext2, ext3, fat (FAT16
 and FAT32) ReiserFS (with libreiserfs) and linux-swap.
 Parted can also detect and remove HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS,
 UFS (Sun and HP) and XFS filesystems, but cannot create,
 resize or check these filesystems yet.
 .
 Note that ReiserFS support is only enabled if you install
 the libreiserfs0.3-0 package.

deberías instalar ese paquete...libreiserfs0.3-0, como bien lo explica el
apt-cache show...

saludos.