ssh

Hola!

cada vez que me conecto a mi maquina me dice:

Most of the programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are
freely redistributable; the exact distribution terms for each program
are described in the individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Fri Jun 20 23:07:49 2003
Linux bast 2.4.20-ben10 #1 Wed Jun 11 14:03:10 CDT 2003 ppc unknown

Most of the programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are
freely redistributable; the exact distribution terms for each program
are described in the individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.

como lo puedo quitar?

en /etc/ssh/ssd_config esta:

PrintMotd no