Re: Aplicacion antispam para correo

> 	Buenas, que me recomendais para poner un antispam en el server de
> correo puestoq ue ultimamente me esta llegando mucha porqueria??

Varias personas me han recomendado (y yo ya debería estar usando, con el
volumen de spam que recibo :-/ ) el SpamAssasin. Pero bueno, si
recomendaciones tan vagas no te sirven, asómate a los paquetes que más
te gusten de entre estos:

$ apt-cache search spam
amavisd-new - Interface between MTA and virus scanner/content filters
amavisd-new-milter - Interface between sendmail-milter and amavisd-new
blackhole-exim - Spam filter - exim version
bogofilter - a fast Bayesian spam filter
crm114 - The Controllable Regex Mutilator and Spam Filter
drac - Dynamic Relay Authorization Control (pop-before-smtp)
drac-dev - Dynamic Relay Authorization Control (development files)
exim - An MTA (Mail Transport Agent)
gnus-bonus-el - Miscellaneous add-ons for Gnus
hinfo - Check address ownership and DNSBL listings for spam reporting
ifile - Mail filter capable of learning
ilohamail - Light weight yet full featured multilingual web-based IMAP/POP3 client
lg-issue62 - Issue 62 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue66 - Issue 66 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue67 - Issue 67 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue86 - Issue 86 of the Linux Gazette.
libmail-bulkmail-perl - Platform independent mailing list module
libnet-smtp-server-perl - A native Perl SMTP Server implementation
libroxen-cloakingdevice - Mailto mutilation module for the Roxen Challenger web server
licq-plugin-jonsgtk - Jons GTK front-end plugin for LICQ
mailfilter - A program that filters your incoming e-mail to help remove spam.
mailman - Powerful, web-based mailing list manager
mailscanner - An email virus scanner and spam tagger.
messagewall - An SMTP proxy daemon, designed to help keep out unwanted email
opensp - OpenJade group's SGML parsing tools
pimppa - powerful tool to loot binaries from newsgroups smartly
pop-before-smtp - watch log for pop/imap auth, notify Postfix to allow relay
pop3browser - Allows to check a pop3 mailbox before downloading any mail.
pyzor - spam-catcher using a collaborative filtering network
razor - spam-catcher using a collaborative filtering network
sauce - SMTP defence software against spam
sendmail - A powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Transport Agent
smtp-refuser - Simple spam-block with refusal message
smtpd - Mail proxy for firewalls with anti-spam and anti-relay features
sp - James Clark's SGML parsing tools
spamassassin - Perl-based spam filter using text analysis
spamc - Client for perl-based spam filtering daemon
spamfilter - Filter spam from incoming mail
spamoracle - A statistical analysis spam filter based on Bayes' formula
spamoracle-byte - A statistical analysis spam filter based on Bayes' formula
spamprobe - a C++ Bayesian spam filter
sugarplum - an automated and intelligent spam trap/cache-poisoner
tmda - Tagged Message Delivery Agent
blackhole-qmail - Spam filter - qmail version
qmail-qfilter - qmail-queue filter front end
ucspi-tcp-src - Source only package for building ucspi-tcp binary package
exim-tls - Exim Mailer - with TLS (SSL) support

Saludos,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23