Re: borrar programa con sus dependencias

Mensaje citado por johann@vtr.net:

> Hola Lista:
> [...]
> mi pregunta es....
> ahora, cuando me aburra del "programa1" como hago para borrar tambien (tengo
> memoria fragil) todas las dependencias y los sugeridos que me pidio al
> instalarlo,
> si es que se puede (si estos no son dependencias de otro programa).
> [...]
> o tambien como chequear si un paquete de una liberia ya no es dependencia
> de algun paquete para borrarlo y asi liberar espacio

Esto es lo que buscas:

jcamen@acrata_(~)_$ apt-cache show deborphan
Package: deborphan
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 160
Maintainer: Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.0-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-2), whiptail | dialog
Filename: pool/main/d/deborphan/deborphan_1.0-3_i386.deb
Size: 26336
MD5sum: 70c90e49b6f0ca49d12136fc1bd0fff2
 deborphan finds "orphaned" packages on your system.
 It determines which packages have no other packages
 depending on their installation, and shows you a list of
 these packages. It is most useful when finding libraries,
 but it can be used on packages in all sections.

y además esto también te puede servir muy bien:

jcamen@acrata_(~)_$ apt-cache show debfoster
Package: debfoster
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 104
Maintainer: Ivo Timmermans <ivo@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 2.5-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4)
Recommends: apt
Filename: pool/main/d/debfoster/debfoster_2.5-1_i386.deb
Size: 30578
MD5sum: 5de05eb7bfaa10d0bfe2c6d90541172c
 debfoster is a wrapper program for apt and dpkg.  When first run, it
 will ask you which of the installed packages you want to keep
 installed.
 .
 After that, it maintains a list of packages that you want to have
 installed on your system.  It uses this list to detect packages that
 have been installed only because other packages depended on them.  If
 one of these dependencies changes, debfoster will take notice, and
 ask if you want to remove the old package.
 .
 This helps you to maintain a clean Debian install, without old
 (mainly library) packages lying around that aren't used any more.

Saludos,