Re: Red Hat vs Debian

sin entrar en lo técnico (más seguro, configurable, aprendizaje...)
recomiendo http://www.debian.org/social_contract, que es precioso y
http://www.debian.org/intro/about. Mientras, en redhat leo:
http://www.redhat.com/about/whatis_rhl.html

no comments

flow

a fecha de 04 de feb de 2003, a las 06:19:30 -0400, la empanadilla Silvio Garcia S. me dijo que ...
> Hoy tuve un debate al respecto...
>
> A mi me gusta Debian y me hicieron la pregunta ¿Porque no Red Hat?
>
> y no tuve muchos argumento solidos con que responder...
>
> ¿Que opinan uds?
>
> salu2

 I know you're out there
 I can feel you now.
 I know that you're afraid.
 You're afraid of us.
 You're afraid of change.
 I don 't know the future.
 I didn 't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
 I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
 I'll hang up this phone.
 And then I'll show these people what you don 't want them to see.
 I'm going to show them a world...
 ... without you.
 A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.
 world where anything is possible.
 Where we go from there...
 ...is a choice I leave to you.