Re: problema con locales

disculpa mi insistencia, utilizaste
dpkg-reconfigure locales
y por defecto utilizas C

anteriormente siempre obtuve estos mensajes que dices molestan pero desde
slink he aprendido a vivir con ellos y ahora uso C y acabo.

   Configuring Locales
    Many packages in Debian use locales to display text in the correct
    language for users. The default is C but you can change this if you're
    not a native English speaker.

    Note: This will reflect the language for your whole system. If you're
    running a multi-user system where not all of your users speak the
    language of your choice, then they will run into difficulties and you
    might want to leave "C" as the default locale.

    These choices are based on which locales you have chosen to generate.

    Which locale should be the default in the system environment?

                               C#
                              <Ok>