Re: No se puede escribir en /var/log/ksymoops

El vie, 29-03-2002 a las 16:08, Angel Vicente Perez escribió:
> El mensaje del asunto, me sale cuando arranco el sistema, me sale un par de
> veces y continua, siempre es al cargar el modulo unix.o. Parece que
> necesitara escribir antes de que este montada la particion root con modo de
> escritura.

Creo que esta puede ser la explicación:

$ less /usr/src/linux/Documentation/Configure.help
[...]
CONFIG_UNIX
  If you say Y here, you will include support for Unix domain sockets;
  sockets are the standard Unix mechanism for establishing and
  accessing network connections.  Many commonly used programs such as
  the X Window system and syslog use these sockets even if your
  machine is not connected to any network.  Unless you are working on
  an embedded system or something similar, you therefore definitely
  want to say Y here.

  However, the socket support is also available as a module ( = code
  which can be inserted in and removed from the running kernel
  whenever you want).  If you want to compile it as a module, say M
  here and read <file:Documentation/modules.txt>. The module will be
  called unix.o.  If you try building this as a module and you have
  said Y to "Kernel module loader support" above, be sure to add
  'alias net-pf-1 unix' to your /etc/modules.conf file. Note that
  several important services won't work correctly if you say M here
  and then neglect to load the module.

  Say Y unless you know what you are doing.
[...]