Re: info

Bueno, he buscado más en solitario :) y he encontrado lo siguiente: Lo que no
he encontrado es la forma de repararlo :(

 mems159:~# apt-get -f install
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> Correcting dependencies... Done
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
> abbrowser amor ark blas-dev blt-dev ccmalloc eyesapplet freetype2-dev g++
> 0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 94 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
> 14 packages not fully installed or removed.
> Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 139MB will be freed.
> Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
> dpkg: `ldconfig' not found on PATH.
> dpkg: 1 expected program(s) not found on PATH.
> NB: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin.
> > PS: I searched for ldconfig and it is really not available anywhere on my
> system

Lo que a mí me ocurre:

sjofn:~# apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
  libc6-dev
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  sndconfig
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 39 not upgraded.
2 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B/2170kB of archives. After unpacking 229kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
dpkg: `ldconfig' not found on PATH.
dpkg: 1 expected program(s) not found on PATH.
NB: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin.

Algo más de info:

So someone asked a couple of weeks ago why Debian Unstable was called
unstable. This is precisely the reason:

First, a little history. Debian unstable recently (within the past 10
days) changed from using libc6 2.1.3 to libc6 2.1.93. One of the changes
made was that ldd and ldconfig were moved from package ldso to package
libc6. This appears to be the problem you're running into.

Some early versions of libc6 2.1.93 didn't have ldconfig, so it broke
things. Also, if apt upgrades ldso before libc6 (it normally does things
alphabetically...) you suddenly lose ldconfig.

As mentioned elsewhere yet, this bug seems to have been fixed.

I'm not sure exactly how you got to where you were earlier, but good to
see you fixed it.

Por último decir simplemente si alguien sabe como arreglar este desaguisao.

Gracias.

--

Einar Matveinen

Av halsen så gjorde de en låtande lur
Hej torej en låtande lur
Han lät mycket värre än en herregårdstjur
Hej torej än en herregårdstjur