Debfoster

He visto en Sid el paquete:

	debfoster - Install only wanted Debian packages

	debfoster is a wrapper program for apt and dpkg. When first run, it
	will ask you which of the installed packages you want to keep
	installed.

	After that, it maintains a list of packages that you want to have
	installed on your system. It uses this list to detect packages that
	have been installed only because other packages depended on them. If
	one of these dependencies changes, debfoster will take notice, and ask
	if you want to remove the old package.

	This helps you to maintain a clean Debian install, without old (mainly
	library) packages lying around that aren't used any more.

¿Alguien lo usa y qué tal va? ¿Mejor que Deborphan, peor?

Un saludo y gracias...

--
All of us are stars and deserve the right to twinkle        - Marilyn Monroe
 Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn