Re: donde estan las lineas para los colores de vim

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:39:16PM +0200, 31 wrote:
> Un amigo me ha dicho que edite el fichero /etc/vimrc para que el vim
> utilice colores pero no existe tal fichero, donde o como puedo
> configurar el vim par que acepte colores.
> --
> 	Saludos borxa ;)

Hola:

Este el fichero de configuracion que yo tengo en ~/.vimrc
Lo unico necesario en tu caso es el syntax on, pero creo
que lo demás puede serte util.
No es necesario editar nada en el directorio /etc.

Saludos,
--------- cut --------------
syntax on
set nocompatible	" Use Vim defaults (much better!)
set bs=2		" allow backspacing over everything in insert mode
set ai			" always set autoindenting on
set tw=78		" always limit the width of text to 78
set backup		" keep a backup file
set viminfo='20,\"50	" read/write a .viminfo file, don't store more
			            " than 50 lines of registers
set ic                  " Ignore case in searchs
set hlsearch            " Highlight search
set incsearch           " Incremental search
set ruler
set ts=4
set background=dark

map Q gq                        " Don't use Ex mode, use Q for formatting
map º <ESC>{!}par 70j<CR>}

augroup cprog
  " Remove all cprog autocommands
  au!

  " When starting to edit a file:
  "   For *.c and *.h files set formatting of comments and set C-indenting on.
  "   For other files switch it off.
  "   Don't change the order, it's important that the line with * comes first.
  autocmd BufRead *       set formatoptions=tcql nocindent comments&
  autocmd BufRead *.c,*.h set formatoptions=croql cindent comments=sr:/*,mb:*,el:*/,://
augroup END

augroup gzip
  " Remove all gzip autocommands
  au!

  " Enable editing of gzipped files
  "	  read:	set binary mode before reading the file
  "		uncompress text in buffer after reading
  "	 write:	compress file after writing
  "	append:	uncompress file, append, compress file
  autocmd BufReadPre,FileReadPre	*.gz set bin
  autocmd BufReadPost,FileReadPost	*.gz '[,']!gunzip
  autocmd BufReadPost,FileReadPost	*.gz set nobin
  autocmd BufReadPost,FileReadPost	*.gz execute ":doautocmd BufReadPost " . expand("%:r")

  autocmd BufWritePost,FileWritePost	*.gz !mv <afile> <afile>:r
  autocmd BufWritePost,FileWritePost	*.gz !gzip <afile>:r

  autocmd FileAppendPre			*.gz !gunzip <afile>
  autocmd FileAppendPre			*.gz !mv <afile>:r <afile>
  autocmd FileAppendPost		*.gz !mv <afile> <afile>:r
  autocmd FileAppendPost		*.gz !gzip <afile>:r
augroup END

--
Luis Arocha Hernandez "data"              <larocha@wanadoo.es>
Islas Canarias - Spain                    ICQ UIN: 72307025