Re: PCI NE2000

On vie, jun 16, 2000 at 09:05:46 +0200, Egidazu Amaia wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> 	I am Amaia and I work in Ikerlan in the Basque Country.
>[...]

I know another person answered you, I just want to tell you:
* Sorry but this is a spanish language forum, you can find an english
  one at debian-user@lists.debian.org
* debian-user -> Debian/GNU Linux distribution mailing list.
  debian-user-spanish -> .... in spanish.

I think the most important thing is the language because everything can help
you in this list if you have any linux configuration problem.

Good luck.
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@ctv.es>
Webs: 	http://www.ctv.es/USERS/vigu		Personal