Re: [go-nuts] Connect to a mainframe

I not know nothing about mainframe, but in my work we have one IBM, I do not know model, some applications that we have connect to it with Host, Port, Database, User and Password, I need investigate then provide more informations.

Thanks and regards,

Rodolfo Azevedo.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Rodolfo <rof20004@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, not work for me, show this error:
>
> package ibm.com/mainframe: unrecognized import path "ibm.com/mainframe"

Unfortunately I think that was a joke.

You are going to need to provide more information.  What kind of
connection do you want?  What kind of mainframe?  Do you have
something that works today, written in a different language?

Ian