Fwd: meaning of potato in package description

deixa como potato mesmo. é o nome de uma versão do debian lá dos anos 2000.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>
Date: 2015-06-01 16:18 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: meaning of potato in package description
To: Fred Maranhão <fred.maranhao@gmail.com>
Cc: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>

Hi Fred

Potato was the last Debian release without the pool structure that the
Debian ftp archive is using today. It had the structure that
debarchiver is using. When the package was released (I think it first
appeared in the potato release) it was obvious what it was. I guess
after 13 years or so, it is no longer so obvious. :-)

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola@inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://inguza.com/                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |