** Benefits and salary **
The job must be worked on-site at FSF's downtown Boston offices, because it involves caring for equipment that is physically located there.
It is a union position. The salary is fixed at $61,651 and is non-negotiable. Other benefits include:
- reimbursement for some relocation expenses,
- full family health coverage through Blue Cross/Blue Shield's HMO Blue program,
- subsidized dental plan,
- four weeks of paid vacation annually,
- seventeen paid holidays annually,
- public transit commuting cost reimbursement,
- 403(b) program through TIAA-CREF,
- yearly cost-of-living pay increases, and
- potential for an annual performance bonus.
OBS: Segundo um amigo meu, nos States eles pagam o salario anual e o funcionario "se vira pra ter o controle mensal". Daria algo $5.138/mes.
Rubens S. O. Jr