Affiliate Request: Attract Studio and Law of Attraction Products

Hey there –

I wanted to introduce our network of products to you in the hope that we might be able to work together.  In particular, you might want to take a look at 2 of our products, Attract Studio (“http://www.attractstudio.com/attract/) and Law of Attraction Pro (http://www.lawofattractionpro.com/).

The MyHelpHub Network  ---> Over 150 Sites to Promote (add 1 new product a month)

Categories include:  Self Development, Writers and Artists, Privacy Tools, Windows Utility Tools, UK Driving Products, Health and Lifestyle, Utilities and 9 products in our Miscellaneous category.

Site List:  https://www.myhelphub.com/start/menu.aspx?a=sitelist

Control Panel Sign-In:  http://www.myhelphub.com/

As an affiliate you will never run out of things to promote and each category has enough products that you can always rotate them through your site.  We have banners and promotions to help increase your sales and I will respond to any questions or comments that you may have within 24 hours.

If you have time, I would gladly discuss this program with you further.   I am available on Skype between 9am to 7pm Eastern Daylight Time.  Please call anytime or we can schedule a time to talk.

Please let me know how we can work together.

Regards,

Chris Thompson

Affiliate Manager

Skype:  chris.thompson561

800-461-6701 x 223

You will only receive this email once.  However, if you wish to unsubscribe you can either reply to this email address with REMOVE in the subject line, call the telephone number in the signature file above, or send a snail mail request to:  5531 North Military Trail, #1607 * Boca Raton, FL 33496