Re: shell startup script

Hi Allan and everyone. Tks for your tips, but i have already done that. The problem happens when i have the need to manually run the script, like /etc/init.d/redmine start.

Allan Carvalho wrote:
Put your script on the /etc/init.d directory, so, run the update-rc.d
with the name of your script, this command will put the script at the
startup of the system.

Hugs,
Allan Carvalho