Re: configuraçao no cups..

[global]

## Browsing/Identification ###

# Change this to the workgroup/NT-domain name your Samba server will part of
   workgroup = casa

# server string is the equivalent of the NT Description field
   server string = %h server

# This will prevent nmbd to search for NetBIOS names through DNS.
   dns proxy = no

#### Networking ####

# The specific set of interfaces / networks to bind to
# This can be either the interface name or an IP address/netmask;
# interface names are normally preferred
;   interfaces = 127.0.0.0/8 eth0

hosts allow = 10.1.1. 127.

#### Debugging/Accounting ####

# This tells Samba to use a separate log file for each machine
# that connects
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m

# Put a capping on the size of the log files (in Kb).
   max log size = 1000

# We want Samba to log a minimum amount of information to syslog. Everything
# should go to /var/log/samba/log.{smbd,nmbd} instead. If you want to log
# through syslog you should set the following parameter to something higher.
   syslog = 0

# Do something sensible when Samba crashes: mail the admin a backtrace
   panic action = "" %d

####### Authentication #######

# "security = user" is always a good idea. This will require a Unix account
# in this server for every user accessing the server. See
# /usr/share/doc/samba-doc/htmldocs/Samba3-HOWTO/ServerType.html
# in the samba-doc package for details.
   security = share

# You may wish to use password encryption.  See the section on
# 'encrypt passwords' in the smb.conf(5) manpage before enabling.
   encrypt passwords = true

# If you are using encrypted passwords, Samba will need to know what
# password database type you are using.
   passdb backend = tdbsam

   obey pam restrictions = yes

# password with the SMB password when the encrypted SMB password in the
# passdb is changed.
;   unix password sync = no

# For Unix password sync to work on a Debian GNU/Linux system, the following
# parameters must be set (thanks to Ian Kahan <<kahan@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
 for
# sending the correct chat script for the passwd program in Debian Sarge).
   passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
   passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n *Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword
:* %n\n *password\supdated\ssuccessfully* .

########## Domains ###########

domain master = no
# Is this machine able to authenticate users. Both PDC and BDC
# must have this setting enabled. If you are the BDC you must
# change the 'domain master' setting to no
#
########## Printing ##########

# If you want to automatically load your printer list rather
# than setting them up individually then you'll need this
   load printers = yes

# CUPS printing.  See also the cupsaddsmb(8) manpage in the
# cupsys-client package.
   printing = cups
   printcap name = /etc/printcap
   cups options = raw

############ Misc ############

# You may want to add the following on a Linux system:
#         SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
   socket options = TCP_NODELAY

#======================= Share Definitions =======================

[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = no

# By default, the home directories are exported read-only. Change next
# parameter to 'yes' if you want to be able to write to them.
   writable = no

# File creation mask is set to 0700 for security reasons. If you want to
# create files with group=rw permissions, set next parameter to 0775.
   create mask = 0700

# Directory creation mask is set to 0700 for security reasons. If you want to
# create dirs. with group=rw permissions, set next parameter to 0775.
   directory mask = 0700

# By default, \\server\username shares can be connected to by anyone
# with access to the samba server.
# The following parameter makes sure that only "username" can connect
# to \\server\username
# This might need tweaking when using external authentication schemes
   valid users = %S

[win]
    comment = Pasta windows
    browseable = yes
    path = /media/win
    public = yes
    writable = yes
    create mask = 0777
    guest ok = Yes

[servidor]
    comment = pasta publica
    path = /home/marcio/
    browseable = yes
    public = yes
    writable =  yes
    create mask = 0777
    guest ok = yes
[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   browseable = no
   path = /var/spool/samba
   printable = yes
   public = no
   writable = no
   create mode = 0700

# Windows clients look for this share name as a source of downloadable
# printer drivers
[print$]
   comment = Printer Drivers
   path = /var/lib/samba/printers
   browseable = yes
   read _only_ = yes
   guest ok = no

2008/1/9, Gmail < jefferson.alexandre@gmail.com>:
Márcio Pedroso wrote:
> estou sofrendo pra tentar fazer o cups imprimir na impressora com
> winXbosta... eu peço pra imprimir a pagina teste... a impressora
> começa a funcionar.. mas nao imprime.. olhem a printers.conf e o
> cupsd.conf e me digam se é algo de errado...
>  # Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.3.4
>    # Written by cupsd on 2008-01-05 19:31
>    <Printer officejet>
>    Info hp
>    Location PEDROSO-F028559/HPOfficeImpr
>    DeviceURI smb://convidado:@10.1.1.4 /HPOfficeImpr
>    State Idle
>    StateTime 1199562993
>    Accepting Yes
>    Shared Yes
>   JobSheets none none
>   QuotaPeriod 0
>   PageLimit 0
>   KLimit 0
>   OpPolicy default
>   ErrorPolicy stop-printer
>   </Printer>
>

>  #
>  #
>  #   Sample configuration file for the Common UNIX Printing System (CUPS)
>  #   scheduler.  See "man cupsd.conf" for a complete description of this
>  #   file.
>  #
>
>  # Log general information in error_log - change "info" to "debug" for
>  # troubleshooting...
>  LogLevel error
>
>  # Administrator user group...
>  SystemGroup lpadmin
>

>  # Only listen for connections from the local machine.
>  Listen localhost:631
>  Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock
>
>  # Show shared printers on the local network.
>  Browsing On
>  BrowseOrder allow,deny
>  BrowseAllow all
>
>  # Default authentication type, when authentication is required...
>  DefaultAuthType Basic
>
>  # Restrict access to the server...
>  <Location />
>  Order allow,deny
>     Allow localhost
>     Allow @LOCAL
>   </Location>
>
>  # Restrict access to the admin pages...
>  <Location /admin>
>    Order allow,deny
>     Allow localhost
>   </Location>
>
>   # Restrict access to configuration files...
>  <Location /admin/conf>
>    AuthType Default
>     Require user @SYSTEM
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow localhost
>   </Location>
>
>  # Set the default printer/job policies...
>   <Policy default>
>     # Job-related operations must be done by the owner or an
> administrator...
>     <Limit Send-Document Send-URI Hold-Job Release-Job Restart-Job
> Purge-Jobs Set-Job-Attributes Create-Job-Subscription
> Renew-Subscription Cancel-Subscrip    tion Get-Notifications
> Reprocess-Job Cancel-Current-Job Suspend-Current-Job Resume-Job
> CUPS-Move-Job>
> [...]
Seu cupsd.conf está em ordem.
Seu Samba está funcionando normalmente?
Passe-me seu smb.conf para que eu possa dar uma analizada.

[ ] 's

--
linux user nº 432194

Eu sou livre e você?