Re: Hora sempre atrasa (e nao eh bateria)

Olá Marcus,
	você deve configurar o teu sistema para usar o fuso correto.
	Use o "tzselect" para tanto:

root@wolverine:/home/marcello# tzselect
Please identify a location so that time zone rules can be set correctly.
Please select a continent or ocean.
 1) Africa
 2) Americas
 3) Antarctica
 4) Arctic Ocean
 5) Asia
 6) Atlantic Ocean
 7) Australia
 8) Europe
 9) Indian Ocean
10) Pacific Ocean
11) none - I want to specify the time zone using the Posix TZ format.
#? 11
Please enter the desired value of the TZ environment variable.
For example, GST-10 is a zone named GST that is 10 hours ahead (east) of UTC.
GST-3

The following information has been given:

        TZ='GST-3'

Therefore TZ='GST-3' will be used.
Local time is now:      Thu Apr  3 21:36:01 GST 2008.
Universal Time is now:  Thu Apr  3 18:36:01 UTC 2008.
Is the above information OK?
1) Yes
2) No
#? 1

You can make this change permanent for yourself by appending the line
        TZ='GST-3'; export TZ
to the file '.profile' in your home directory; then log out and log in again.

Here is that TZ value again, this time on standard output so that you
can use the /usr/bin/tzselect command in shell scripts:
GST-3