Re: Raid: erro ao parar arrays

Procurando na net acabei achando a resposta para meu problema!

8. (One of) my RAID arrays is busy and cannot be stopped. What gives?
  It is perfectly normal for mdadm to report the array with the root
  filesystem to be busy on shutdown. The reason for this is that the root
  filesystem must be mounted to be able to stop the array (or otherwise
  /sbin/mdadm does not exist), but to stop the array, the root filesystem
  cannot be mounted. Catch 22. The kernel actually stops the array just before
  halting, so it's all well.

  If mdadm cannot stop other arrays on your system, check that these arrays
  aren't used anymore. Common causes for busy/locked arrays are:

    * The array contains a mounted filesystem (check the `mount' output)
    * The array is used as a swap backend (check /proc/swaps)
    * The array is used by the device-mapper (check with `dmsetup')
      * LVM
      * dm-crypt
      * EVMS
    * The array is used by a process (check with `lsof')

Fonte: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-mdadm/mdadm/trunk/debian/FAQ?op=file&rev=0&sc=0