Nnsey, pick matches for Liunard

LoveHappens matches for people you're helping
New LoveHappens Feature
Now there's even more reason to make a match for one of your friends on LoveHappens. Because when you do we'll check to see if your friend agrees or disagrees with your matches and we'll let you know. Then you'll be able to make even better matches for them. Feedback. What a concept! So go ahead and make-a-match and see what happens.

choose a match for Liunard
Liunard
Cretu, 20

make a match

make a match

make a match
Adina, 20

make a match

see all the people you're helping

Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.

LoveHappens - Where friends help friends find love. Pass it on.
LoveHappens Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108

Need help? Click the following link to contact Customer Care:
http://www.lovehappens.com/fw/about/help.html?al=mlOGLYh5xbSU2Fz3&sid=1983&supp=M-HELPER

This email was sent by request to debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org
To unsubscribe, click here.