Fuso horário

Boa noite.

Como configurar o fuso horário?

Debian etch...

Posso até configurar "no braço" (via /etc/localtime e /etc/timezone), mas eu
sei que deve ter uma ferramenta que faça isso automaticamente... =]

[]s

--
Davi Vidal
davividal@siscompar.com.br

Agora com fortune:
"<Blkdeath> Incidentally, I found the source of my low-sound problem
 since switching to 2.6.x and ALSA. Set a "VIA DXS" control to 100% and
 damn near blew my ceiling to splinters.
<Blkdeath> So who in d'hell decided that PCM and Master weren't good
 enough? Huh? Huh? Huh? I think I wish to have words with that
 individual.
<klieber> it was me.
<klieber> bring it on."