ADSL Brasil Telecom and GVT

Hi,

I want to install a VPN for a client in Brasil and as apparently you
can get just 1 single fixed IP address, I need to know the protocole
used for ADSL in Brasil. As the office is in Blumeneau, we are looking
to use either Brasil Telecom or GVT.

We will install a Firewall/VPN device behind the ISP modem. I'd like
to know how the Firewall can get the configuration of the public IP :
PPTP, PPPoE, DHCP, ... ???

And if you have a Business ISP to advise us (for Blumeneau city) I
would be very grateful. We were thinking of working with BRturbo.

Thanks
Celia