Re: Symantec Mail Security detected that you sent a message containing prohibite

please help i submitted payment for bearshare on 7-3-05 now im having major problems being able to qualify please let me know whats up!!!!!!      seems that now your saying i need something else that costs 3.99 per month and also that songs will be 99 cents per download when my payment said unlimited acsess on music and dvds and games  soo wheres the 24/7 customer help????????      KodasANGELEYES@cs.com please respond imedeantly!!!!