KTurtle

HI!

First, sorry to reply in English, but i think it's still better than
replying in Dutch.

Using babelfish.altavista.com I was able to read this message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-portuguese/2004/10/msg01152.html

and the follow-ups.

I am Cies Breijs teh original author an maintainer of KTurtle.

Yes i know KLogo-Turtle and i know it is done by Euclides Chuma. When
i first saw this project i was very interested and inspired -- i
learnt programming using logo when i was 8. Then i wanted to help to
code on KLogoTurtle, when looking at the code of it i found 2 big
issues: 1) portugese IDs (names) and comments, 2) bad design, not
written for the future.

So i decided to start from scratch. I wrote KTurtle, which is better
than Klogo-turtle in all aspects. And now in kdeedu. It is no race, i
dont feel i have won.

KTurtle is a true freesoftware project, every help is welcome and i
uses the code of a good GPLed interpretor, XML based i18n system, a
kate_part.

BUT!

we dont have a portugese (or pt_BR) translation of the commands. So if
one of you guy is willing :)  Please tell me if you want to get
involved in translating KTurtle. It right now supports quite a big
deal of laguages! (at the moment of writing Dutch, French, German,
Italian, Slovenian, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Spanish and Swedish)

I hope i have informed you well...

Thanks for reading,
CIes Breijs