Re: Portuguese translation for archiver

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 11:22:05AM +0200, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 02:50:18AM -0300, Marco Carvalho wrote:
> > I translate the xml file to Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR).

Did some more reading up, now I see that pt-BR is perfectly fine, and the
program has to change. =)

> I also need to know what the language is called in the spelling of the
> language so it can appear in the drop-down. All the language names I have
> right now are from ISO 639.

Is 'Português Brasileiro' the right choice?

> I will have to change some things in lurker before I can put it up if there
> is no 2 digit country code, so I'll get back to you on this.

I've put it up now; I think it works.
Please check the site to make sure it is correct
	http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.pt-BR.html

May I include your name and email address in the AUTHORS file included with
lurker?

PS. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

--
Wesley W. Terpstra