Re: Pacotes Kernel

Em Ter, 2004-01-06 às 13:32, Still escreveu:
> Felipe;
>
> * Musashi corta a msg que Felipe Amaral enviou para Still:
> > Pessoal,
> >
> > Alguém sabe me dizer quais os pacotes devem estar instalador no sistema para
> > compilar uma nova versão do Kernel???
> >
> > Procurei e não achei, sei que deu erro aqui, e creio que seja algum pacote que
> > não esteja instalado, já que o sistema está rodando próximo do mínimo
>
> 	Tem vários pacotes que devem estar  instalados, como por exemplo
> assembler, o ncurses, entre outros.
> 	O ideal é vc tentar compilar e ver o erro que está dando e
> enviar para a lista.

ou tasksel    Custom kernel compilation

and voilá

ou pauloric:~# apt-cache show kernel-package
Package: kernel-package
Section: misc
Installed-Size: 968
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 8.077
Depends: perl, dpkg (>= 1.4), dpkg-dev (>= 1.4.0.9), gcc | c-compiler,
make
Recommends: libc-dev
Suggests: kernel-source, libdb3-dev, libncurses-dev, docbook-utils
Filename: pool/main/k/kernel-package/kernel-package_8.077_all.deb
Size: 288816
MD5sum: bc973ce129b601c3aff050c13cf72f0a
packages.
 This package provides the capability to create a debian kernel-image
 package by just running make-kpkg kernel_image in a kernel source
 directory tree.  It can also package the relevant kernel headers into
 a kernel-headers package. In general, this package is very useful if
 you need to create a custom kernel, if, for example, the default
 kernel does not support some of your hardware, or you wish a leaner,
 meaner kernel.  It also scripts the steps that need be taken to
 compile the kernel, which is quite convenient (forgetting a crucial
 step once was the initial motivation for this package). Please look at
 /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/Rationale.gz for a full list of
advantages
 of this package.
 .
 If you are running on an intel x86 platform, and you wish to compile a
 custom kernel (why else are you considering this package?), then you
may
 need the package bin86 as well.  (This is not required on other
platforms).

--
Paulo Ricardo Bruck - consultor
Contato Global Solutions