Re: Servidores Debian Compromissados

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:11:08 -0300
Daniel Fonseca Alves <dalves@intecom-net.com> wrote:

	A tradução é comprometido! :-)

	Foram sim... o que eu pude perceber de momento foi o security.debian.org... não está respondendo desde hoje de manhã (que eu percebi)

	Batata

#> Segue notícia do slashdot sobre problemas em servidores do projeto Debian.
#> Aguém confirma ?
#>
#> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
#>
#> The Debian Project                                http://www.debian.org/
#>
#> Some Debian Project machines compromised                press@debian.org
#>
#> November 21st, 2003
#>
#> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
#>
#>
#>
#> Some Debian Project machines have been compromised
#>
#>
#>
#> This is a very unfortunate incident to report about.  Some Debian
#>
#> servers were found to have been compromised in the last 24 hours.
#>
#>
#>
#> The archive is not affected by this compromise!
#>
#>
#>
#> In particular the following machines have been affected:
#>
#>
#>
#>   . master (Bug Tracking System)
#>
#>   . murphy (mailing lists)
#>
#>   . gluck (web, cvs)
#>
#>   . klecker (security, non-us, web search, www-master)
#>
#>
#>
#> Some of these services are currently not available as the machines
#>
#> undergo close inspection.  Some services have been moved to other
#>
#> machines (www.debian.org for example).
#>
#>
#>
#> The security archive will be verified from trusted sources before it
#>
#> will become available again.
#>
#>
#>
#> Please note that we have recently prepared a new point release for
#>
#> Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody), release 3.0r2.  While it has not been
#>
#> announced yet, it has been pushed to our mirrors already.  The
#>
#> announcement was scheduled for this morning but had to be postponed.
#>
#> This update has now been checked and it is not affected by the
#>
#> compromise.
#>
#>
#>
#> We apologise for the disruptions of some services over the next few
#>
#> days.  We are working on restoring the services and verifying the
#>
#> content of our archives.
#>
#>
#>
#>
#>
#> Contact Information
#>
#> - -------------------
#>
#>
#>
#> Atenciosamente,
#>
#> Daniel Fonseca Alves
#> Analista de Sistemas
#> Intecom - Soluções em Informática e Telecomunicações
#> Central: 31 3497-3626
#> dalves@intecom-net.com <mailto:dalves@intecom-net.com>
#>
#>

--

Rogério Neves Batata				(batata@pr.gov.br)
Companhia de Informática do Paraná - Celepar     Linux User #87955

 /"\
 \ /  Campanha da fita ASCII - contra mail html
  X   ASCII ribbon campaign - against html mail
 / \