Novidade Mplayer

Galera tenho mplayer instalado aqui (compilado) faz ja uns meses e nunca tinha
me contecido algo parecido que eh esse erro abaixo ... parece que todos os
videos estao acontecendo isso, depois de uns minutos rodando ele sai do video
e aparece isso; alguem pode ajudar ?

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/bugreports.html#crash.b.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your gcc
  version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read DOCS/bugreports.html
  and follow the instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you
provide
  this information when reporting a possible bug.

Cleiton Araujo