Re: Modem Lucent

http://lyra.soueu.com.br/tiki-index.php?page=ComoFazerLucent

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  A novice asked the master: ``I have a program that sometime runs and
sometimes aborts. I have followed the rules of programming, yet I am totally
baffled. What is the reason for this?''
  The master replied: ``You are confused because you do not understand Tao.
Only a fool expects rational behavior from his fellow humans. Why do you
expect it from a machine that humans have constructed? Computers simulate
determinism; only Tao is
  perfect.
						The Tao Of Programing