Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: MAILER-DAEMON@smtp.brturbo.com (Mail Delivery System)
To: idic@terra.com.br
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:22:35 -0300 (BRST)

 This is the Postfix program at host smtp.brturbo.com.

 below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

 delete your own text from the message returned below.

 			The Postfix program

 <5196839667@smtp.brturbo.com>: unknown user: "5196839667"

--

[ ]'s

* idic@terra.com.br  *  : :'  :
* GNU/Linux Debian   *  `. `'`
Gnupg ID 0x01186BE1
Key fingerprint =3D F17E 75C6 CE00 0E09 F63B  71B0 A0D2 FAD9 0118 6BE1

	So mesmo um grande esnobismo espiritual faz com que as
	pessoas acreditem que podem ser felizes sem
	dinheiro.
		-- Albert Camus