Re: lexmark z33

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:41:22 -0200
"F" <ranqueta@portoweb.com.br> wrote:

> alguém já conseguiu configurar uma impressora lexmark z33 usb no
> linux? no cups não tem o driver para essa impressora. alguém
> sabe qual driver é compatível com ela?

Informação de:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-Z33

Unfortunately, there is no free software driver, but Lexmark
provides a Linux/x86 binary-only driver. To get it, simply follow
the "Drivers" link on the home page. The drivers issued by Lexmark
do not contain any CUPS or PDQ configuration file, so use them
either with LPD or with my Lexmark Foomatic Kit. Download it,
uncompress it, and follow the instructions of its README file. Due
to having access to all options of the driver it leads even to a
better printout quality than the Lexmark driver with its original
configuration software.

Espero que ajude...