Re: Pesquisa: Defaults no sylpheed

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:05:56 -0200
Carlos Laviola <claviola@debian.org> wrote:

> Se você tiver realmente muito inclinado a implementar isso, pensa em por
> um aviso no README.Debian, de repente, pro pessoal se ligar.  Talvez até
> mesmo dar um aviso no debconf.
já está feito... o README.Debian fala das modificações todas:

[...]
The Sylpheed-Claws Debian package ships with a default X-Face
(the Debian swirl). To modify it you have to create a different
X-Face header using the gif2xface script. You need to install
compface and netpbm for the script to work. Read
/usr/share/doc/sylpheed-claws/tools/README to learn how to use
it.

The Debian package has some modifications I did to satisfy users
of the package. Upstream didn't want to include one of them(1) and
did not give me a rational argument for that, so it's on the
.deb package.

1.      src/folderview.c was modified to ask for POLICY_AUTOMATIC
        for the vertical scrollbar so that it won't be viewed when
        it is not needed.

2.      src/prefs_common.c was modified to use /usr/share/pspell
        as the default path to look for dictionaries

3.      src/compose.c was modified to include a default X-Face
        (a Debian swirl)

 -- Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>, Thu,  4 Oct 2001 19:04:33 -0300

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |