Re: apsfilter print in test page but not when running under lpr

I'm sorry,
but it is already set to lp.
my printcap is :

lp|Printer1 auto:\
    :lp=/dev/null:\
    :if=/etc/apsfilter/basedir/bin/apsfilter:\
    :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
    :lf=/var/spool/lpd/lp/log:\
    :af=/var/spool/lpd/lp/acct:\
    :mx#0:\
    :sh:
raw1|Printer1 raw:\
    :lp=/dev/null:\
    :if=/etc/apsfilter/basedir/bin/apsfilter:\
    :sd=/var/spool/lpd/raw1:\
    :lf=/var/spool/lpd/raw1/log:\
    :af=/var/spool/lpd/raw1/acct:\
    :mx#0:\