Re: [joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr: maint-guide-pt-br?]

E não se esquecam, no meio tempo, podem baixar via http://incoming.debian.org
(sem apt-get, tem que ir no browser mesmo.)

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _	http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~claviola/key.txt

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
> I get the following error messages at bootup, could anyone tell me  >
what they mean? > fcntl_setlk() called by process 51 (lpd) with broken
flock() emulation They mean that you have not read the documentation when
upgrading the kernel.  -- seen on c.o.l.misc