Congratulations 2 - The mission

Hello guys!!

    Like my friend Paulo Henrique, I would like to thank and
    congratulate you both, 'coz you're bringing much more
    possibilities to the Brazillian Debian base =)

    Our dear friend Gleydson, now a Debian Developer is gonna
    be followed by me, Paulo Henrique, and many others joinning
    Eduardo Macan and Henrique M. that are Developers already.

    We want to make Debian as good to brazillian users as it
    is to US and other english speaking countries and your
    development makes it much easier to begin and makes our
    wishes stronger to make Debian the real UNIVERSAL system =)

    see ya and once more, thank you!
http://www.doctorkov.cjb.net
GPG Key:
http://www.geocities.com/dockov/html/pgp.html